How to Make Buffalo Wing Dip Recipe for Super Bowl Party
Make Buffalo Wing Dip for your next Super Bowl Party.
Updated 三月 25, 吉林11选5开奖结果
Before baking (don't recommend baking the Blue Cheese Crumbles).
Buffalo Wing Dip w/ Blue Cheese Crumbles (NOTE: this was way too much)
Here's how to make Buffalo Wing Dip for the Super Bowl or any other day of the year.
- 3 - boneless Chicken breast (or EASIER, you can buy a grocery store cooked Roasted Chicken)
- 1 - 8oz block of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 - 8oz block of Cheddar Cheese (spicy) hand grated
- 1 - bottle of Buffalo Wing hot sauce ()
- (optional) 1 - container of Bleu Cheese crumbles
- and / or Tortilla Chips
- In mixing bowl, allow Cream Cheese to warm to room temperature.
- Then add grated Cheedar Cheese and Buffalo Wing sauce to the mixing bowl.
- Cook chicken (if you don't buy a pre-cooked Chicken).
- Cut / Dice chicken and add the chicken to the mixing bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients together, making sure the cream cheese is thoroughly mixed in.
- Add mixed ingredients to a 9x9 baking dish or pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes (or until cheese is bubbly).
- Let sit for a few minutes, then dig in!